October 19, 2007
Originally published October 19, 2003
* I bought a laptop computer yesterday. It's got Wi-Fi and all kinds of bells and whistles. I'll probably never use the fucker. I just wanted one.
* Recondo 32's dad "passed" yesterday. He still came over and ate barbecued ribs with me. He is headed off to Clinton, South Carolina for the funeral as soon as he wakes up on my couch this morning.
* I watched a movie tonight where some wise woman explained The True Meaning Of Life life by saying, "Everything happens for a reason." I think that's the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard in my life. Goddam. Life has NO REASON to it.
* If I had my life to live over again, I would study a subject I totally despised in college. You know, Accounting or Biology or Economics. Learning to do something that I hate to do would have taught me how to eat shit every day with a smile on my face and I've never been able to do that.
* I have never seen a more beautiful sight than a nekkid woman who bends over to pick something up off the floor.
* I like pretty red toenails, but I'll admit that I believe HER EYES are the most attractive part of a woman's body. Nice tits come in a close second, but I still adore a woman with interesting eyes.
* I believe that puberty hit ME harder than it did most other teenagers.
* I want to write a novel about a blogger who meets the love of his life on the internet. I would like to live that story, too.
* I want to see the Grand Canyon.
Okay, that's it for now.
All content © Rob Smith