September 06, 2005
other good blogs
I said I was gonna make another list, so here it is. These blogs are NOT Tall Dogs who receive thousands of visits every day. But they are damn good and well worth reading.
Again, I put them in no particular order:
*Check out laughing wolf. He's a very good writer and I'd like to live the way he does. Yeah. I could dance with wolves. They wouldn't think I was a fucktard when I danced, the way wimmen do. My only complaint with him is that he doesn't post often enough.
*I like the briar patch. Sam is a blogger I've met and quaffed a few adult beverages with. Just don't ever hand him a loaded handgun. He has a tendency to want to pull the hammer back and... well, never mind.
* Here's a good one that was bound to happen. GUYK, of just charming was a frequent commenter on a lot of blogs before he started his own. I'm delighted that he did. He's a good writer.
* I had a chance to meet this guy about a month ago, but I was too ill to make it into town. I'm really sorry that I didn't drag myself to Savannah to see him. ellison writes and talks like someone I would like.
* Even though he lives Down South now, I don't know if we can EVER turn this guy into real Southener. But I'm going to keep trying to get yippie-ka-yay to learn to sing "Dixie."
*I'm always suspicious of pictures that I see on a blog. Some authors post something from their high-school yearbook on their sidebar when they're as old as I am. But if stevie looks ANYTHING like her picture, I could become lustful. Especially on a farm.
* This guy just ain't right in the head. I tend to be attracted to such people.
* This site makes me dizzy sometimes. Too much shit moving around. But I like the attitude.
* I'd like to go shooting with this guy. He kinda reminds me of me.
* As he says, there are many like it, but this one is his, and it's unique.
There are 10 good ones to read.
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Something, something, not forgotten
Look away, look away, look away,
Sweetthing allows that I am still full of shit even after writing shit for a month and a half! So I reckon I'll keep writin' shit as long as someone wants to read it. Thanks Rob. I do appreciate a plug from the master.
Well, Rob, if you ever get out Tucson way, I'll be more than happy to go to the range with you with my arsenal and all the ammo we can shoot.
Rob, thanks for the kind words. Since the Mistress of Sarcasm has decided to stay in Savannah, there will definitely be other opportunities for you to drag your sorry ass down to town and get toasted with us'ns.
Box: Welcome Humans! I [juggernuts] am ready for you.
Box: It's my job... to freeze [read: dizzy] you!
Thanks for the boost, Yarbz
Thank you very much! As for the posting, I am working on it -- or it is working on me, not sure which...
"But if stevie looks ANYTHING like her picture, I could become lustful. "
You and me both, brother.
Thank you, sir, I'm touched. But then, we all knew that...
I think my timing leaves quite a bit to be desired.
I just got home from waitressing a double, found out I've been being jerked around by this a-hole guy about a horse and totally lost it and posted exactly how I feel about it all, which ain't remotely pretty, and then come here and see you've linked me.
I do hope people don't sue you for sending them to an insane persons page and offending their sensibilites, or something...
What can I say?
It may be ugly, but it's all true....
And, I reeeeally need to send my "buncha pictures" to Paul, so he can do whatever it is ya do so they can be posted and used and shit.
I've got these two "Glamour Shots" I'd like to put up there.
One is me in a flannel shirt with a Sirepower hat on and the other is me in my leather with this really cool Stevie Ray Vaughan-inspired hat I put together.
You'd like 'em.
Hell, even I like 'em and I hate pictures of me.
Anyway, y'all... be forewarned, but not scared, of going to Xfire.
I've had a crappy 3 months and a really shitty day.
But, Love... you just made me smile and so did that John guy.
So, thank you both and much love and kisses on both of you....
(Between venting at Xfire and coming here, I am actually starting to feel a little better... so again, thank you, Rob. I think you're saving me again...)
Oh, and McGehee...
It's "old times there are not forgotten..."
Just thought you'd wanna know...
(Disneyland? *giggle, giggle, snerk*)