August 12, 2007
FRIDAY FIVE on a Sunday morning.
Originally published April 7, 20002
1) What are the first things you do in the morning to start your day?
I roll over, look at the alarm clock and groan. The alarm is set for 4:30, but I usually wake up before it goes off. I light a cigarette, turn off the alarm and smoke in bed. I contemplate using some of the 1,200 hours of sick leave I have at work. Then I get up and take a shower.
2) What are the last things you do at night before going to bed?
I set my alarm clock and say goodnight to a picture of my son, and I miss him so badly that I ache.
3) What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Nothing. It's the same old shit every day.
4) What routine do you wish you could get rid of?
All of them. I want to shoot my alarm clock, move to Key West and play guitar for a living.
5) What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it at some point in your day?
I...MUST...BLOG! I have become a weblog junkie and I need my fix, every day. Mark Twain once observed that almost everyone starts a journal but few people keep it for more than a month. I started this blog on December 26, 2001. I'm going on my fourth month now, and I'm not tired yet. I believe it has become an obsession.
I do too. I have a question I would only ask rob,(or a female gut rumbles reader,) of a personal nature.
damn I miss the humanity shared here
If I can help, Wes, feel free to fire away...
(srv200163 at yahoo dot com)