June 17, 2006
A trackback ping on my blog (deleted because I thought it was VERY racist) led me to garb up in my Haz-Mat suit and explore a couple of leftard blogs today. I may believe that they're all a bunch of tweegatjakkals, but I could be wrong. That's why I like to check 'em every now and then, but I still dress carefully to keep any of their unmitigated shit from rubbing off on me.
I can decontaminate my Haz-Mat suit when I'm done. If their rabid fucktardliness ever infected my brain, I would be doomed. I am convinced that their kind of crap doesn't wash off if it ever gets into you.
I now know what Utopia looks like.
* Utopia is One People, living together in blissful harmony, with lots of big-government rules and regulations to keep them in line.
* No hate... only love... which is why people need to divide up into ethnic groups and cry "racism" or "discrimination" every time life doesn't go exactly their way.
* Mo' MONEY! That's the answer to every problem facing this country today. Government could fix them ALL... if only it had Mo' Money.
* Diversity. Our strength lies in our diversity, which is why, for the good of a free country, we need to break up into as many whining grievance groups as possible. Envy, hate and bigotry are EVIL, and the only way to eliminate such evil from our lives is to learn to envy, hate and be bigoted against the people who deserve it. And that's ANYBODY who isn't exactly like WE ARE, brother!
* George Bush is the anti-Christ. And he's stupid, too. He looks like a monkey, which is what he ought to look like, being Karl Rove's hand-puppet and all... the stupid bastid.
* We need to cut and run from Iraq. Bush lied, people died. Besides, the money we're squandering on that hopeless war could be better squandered at home, on more giveaway social programs.
* WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! And if you don't believe in Global Warming, we're GONNA KILL YOU!!! To Save the Planet, For the Children.
* Second-hand smoke kills THOUSANDS of people every year. Maybe even MILLIONS!!! You want PROOF of that fact? Just read this blog. It's right there, because I said so. I think the United Nations said it, too, and that's all you need to know. EVERYBODY knows it's true.
* Smoking bans on private property increase our freedom. We all have the "right" to breathe clean air.
* Some people have too much. Others have too little. That's a problem that's quickly solved if government takes from the haves and gives to the have-nots. Kinda like Robin Hood. Didn't HE say, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need?" I think I read that on the internet somewhere...
* Republicans are all heartless bastids who eat the poor and LOVE to drive their big, black capitalist limousines through mud-puddles and splash The Homeless with dirty rainwater, polluted and "toxic" because of Big Oil companies dumping their hazardous waste everywhere. Republicans also like to run over small animals of the Endangered Species variety and SMOKE TOBACCO when they do it.
* Ted Kennedy is a statesman. Hillary Clinton is the greatest woman ever to shit between two thick ankles. Howard Dean is a prophet. Nancy Pelosi has a "plan," which she cleverly conceals by pretending not to have a clue about where the sun rises in the morning. Arlen Specter is a brilliant man. Bill Clinton inspires TRUST everywhere he goes. Al Gore brings intelligence to a whole new, inspiring Brainiac level with his questing, scientific mind. John Kerry was a war hero, and anybody who says differently is a liar.
* Bush stole the Presidential election in 2000. He stole it again in 2004. The Voice of the People has been silenced during his tyrannical reign and dissenters are squashed, like palmetto bugs on a kitchen floor at night, as he clings grimly to undeserved power. He also looks like a monkey.
* GOOD PEOPLE are like mud-puddles in the road. They get run over by BAD PEOPLE driving gas-guzzling SUVs. Ralph Nader is GOOD. Rush Limbaugh is BAD. Cindy Sheehan is GOOD. Swift-Boat veterans are BAD. That's all YOU need to know.
* ALL Republicans are racist.
* All WHITE PEOPLE are racist.
* Jesse Jackson IS NOT racist. In fact, he and Al Sharpton wage a ceaseless war AGAINST racism, expecting no reward for themselves at all. We need more people like THAT in the world, for the sake of racial harmony.
* WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! The globe is warming, Bush is President, the war is evil, the rich get tax breaks, big oil companies rape consumers for windfall profits, Karl Rove escaped his well-deserved prison sentence, Cynthia McKinney didn't do NUTHIN' WRONG (more racism!!!), Ann Coulter is a cold-hearted BITCH (plus a racist, too!), and Bush is a monkey. Or at least he LOOKS like one.
* The Unvarnished Truth pours from the mouth of Al Franken. Fox News tells you LIES!!!
* We're raising a generation of overweight, sedentary, AHDD-suffering children--- and it's all the fault of fast foods and television advertising!!! The ONLY way to correct this awful situation is to sue somebody. Then, get government involved.
* Michael Bloomberg is a visionary.
* Gun control WORKS!!!
* Right-wing, religious nutballs are cruel, vicious and racist. True liberals, on the other hand, are loving, kind, compassionate and always willing to spend somebody else's money to help the less fortunate. Want proof?
Right-wing, religious nutball: "On the Seventh Day God Rested and Liberals Schemed"--- ann Coulter.
Kind-Hearted, Compassionate Liberal:"The entire country may disagree with me, but I don't understand the necessity for patriotism," Maines resumes, through gritted teeth. "Why do you have to be a patriot? About what? This land is our land? Why? You can like where you live and like your life, but as for loving the whole country… I don't see why people care about patriotism."--- Natalie Maines, noted philosopher and fat-assed singer in a band.
* WHAAAAT??? I thought "love" was what defined you leftard folks, the same way "hate" defines those who disagree with you. Isn't saying, "...as far as loving the whole country..." as if suggesting that you don't HAVE to do it, kinda racist? Know what I'm sayin'? Put the same kinda thinking in different words and see how it makes people foam at the mouth. "I don't understand the necessity for loving other races... I don't see why people care..." Same mindset, different words. One is condemned, while the other is praised. Just damn! Truth is unpleasant sometimes, isn't it?
I wrote this post in hopes of being just as obnoxious as I possibly could be. In olden days, emperors and kings killed the message-bearer bringing unpleasant news, because they didn't want to hear that shit. It upset their delicate sensibilities.
Today, we just call that message-carrier a RACIST and condemn him to public scorn and ridicule rather than actually killing him right away. But the underlying mindset is the same. Human behavior has NOT changed in 10,000 years of recorded history.
Hate is hate. People DO hate. They always have and they always will. NO government regulation or "hate-crime" law is gonna change that simple fact.
But it's common practice today to demonstrate just how un-hateful you are by spewing hate in a politically-correct direction, at a politically correct target.
It's still hate, but it makes you feel soooo much better to be with the mob than against it. That's been part of human nature for 10,000 years, too. (You'll notice that I said HUMAN NATURE--- not "white nature," "black nature," "female nature," "Euro-centric nature" or "western nature.") Most people can't stand the truth because they would much rather live a rich fantasy life. ("living is easy with eyes closed...") They'll KILL someone who disturbs their pleasant dreams.
I don't mind wearing that bulls-eye on my back.
All content © Rob Smith