November 15, 2005
For The Blog... FROM ACIDMAN
Note From The Underground-
* I got my own private room today, complete with my own bathroom. Life is good.
* Quinton sent me a letter. He got babtized in his church last Sunday and then broke his arm playing football later in the day. Explain to me again how God works in mysterious ways.
* The swelling in my feet and legs appears to be subsiding at last. I've got a way to go to get back to normal, but at least I'm seeing some progress now. It's about time, too. I've been in a lot of pain. I've also pissed enough to fill a swimming pool from all the diuretics.
* I received the Ultimate Cat Bomb from Vincent Perriello of Bowling Green, Kentycky. Thanks, Vince, you bastid! He sent a "Cat-O-Poly" Game. Hell, that's not a bomb, that's a fucking nuke.
* Debora Demora sent me two bars of home-made soap that smells wonderful. Unfortunately, the staff put the soap under lock and key. They are suspicious that the soap may contain some mind-altering ingredient, even though Debora included the recipe she used to make it. I'll get the soap back when I check out of here. I told the staff that I wasn't going to eat, smoke, snort or mainline the soap, but they don't take chances around here.
* Needless to say, DO NOT send me any food.
* This is day nineteen. Time sure does fly when you're having fun.
Wow...approaching the "halfway" mark!
Don't question the mysteries of the Good Lord, sinner. There have been many a player taken off the field who would have been VERY happy to have just a broken arm.
Quinton is young and strong and will heal alot faster than you or me.
Hang tough, honey.
Posted by: Maggie on November 15, 2005 08:18 PM
I was afraid that they would lock the soap up. Oh well! Enjoy when you get on the outside.
Concentrate on the volleyball games. It'll take your mind off of us poor denizons of Gut Rumbles who have seen very few "guest blogger" posts lately.
Wonderful news that Quinton wrote! That's gotta feel great, Rob.Posted by: Omnibus Driver on November 16, 2005 11:56 AM
Is that Furosemide or Ferocious-mide thatís causing all that water loss? Glad you heard from Quinton, that had to make your day. Looking forward to your rapid return. No offense to the guest bloggers, they're great, but you are missed. Hang in there.Posted by: Jack on November 16, 2005 05:17 PM
Well, heck. Maybe the bombs will stop now that you've been nuked :)
Couldn't resist when that buzzed by.
Great to see you're on your way out now.Posted by: Vince on November 16, 2005 09:36 PM
Post a comment
All content © Rob Smith