December 14, 2007
Wanna chap my ass?
Originally published January 29, 2005
Commit these grammatical mistakes over and over again:
* Demonstrate that you don't know the difference between "affect" and "effect."
* Use "your" when you mean "you're" and the other way around, too. Your just fucked-up if make that mistake.
* Say "I" when you mean "me." Yeah, "my brother and I went fishing," is correct. "What happened after that is a secret between my brother and I" is ILLITERATE. I hate reading that shit.
* Ending a sentence in a preposition. If you DON'T do that, you probably irritate the shit out of me. THAT'S WHERE I COME FROM. It ain't, "The place from which I came." Besides, I've NEVER seen that rule etched in stone anywhere.
* "Gender." Don't even get me started on this PC pile of shit. If I had to pick the #1 LIE word in the world today, it would be "gender." Pussification at work.
*Tell me how cute your fucking cat is and post pictures. Bejus! I'll have a contest between my stomach and I to see if I can resist puking all over YOU'RE pictures of the cute cat that YOUR so proud of. Can you EXCEPT that reaction? How does it "EFFECT" you?
* Asking "Why?" with no follow-up questioning is just plain stupid.
YOU don't make those mistakes do you?
All content © Rob Smith