December 11, 2007
Originally published September 16, 2004
Did you ever watch "Dobie Gillis?" Remember Maynard G. Krebbs?
Who played Maynard and what did his middle initial stand for?
Also published September 16, 2004
I'm waxing nostalgic today for no good reason. I came up with this trivia quiz (it's really for old farts such as myself, but with reruns on cable today, maybe some of the young pups can answer a few of the questions.)
1. What was the name of the spaceship on "Lost in Space?"
2. What was Archie Bunker's home address?
3. What was the name of Sky King's airplane?
4. What villian was "rotten to the core?"
5. Name three regular characters on "Captain Kangaroo."
6. Who hosted the "Howdy Doody" show?
7. What did Ozzie Nelson do for a living?
8. Name the three sons on "My Three Sons."
9. What was the name of the smart pig on "Green Acres?"
10. What was the name of Festus Hagan's mule on "Gunsmoke?"
See what happens to me when I get bored?
All content © Rob Smith