June 06, 2006
*I consistently am amazed to see an african-american immigrant who understands the concept of freedom better than most native-born Americans do.
* DON'T KILL IT!!! I've never understood why snakes give me a galloping case of the fantods, yet I LIKE lizards. It must be a thing about legs, I guess. I'm just asking a blog-friend here... please don't kill it!!!. Go kick a cat or shoot a tree-rat, if you've gotta lay some righteous wrath on a deserving creature. Just give that lizard a break.
* This sweet thang called me two days ago and offered (actually... she volunteered her husband to do the dirty deed, since he works not too far from where I live) to bring me any groceries, cigarettes, or emergency supplies that I needed while I was laid up. She also told me that she and her spouse just bought seven acres of land up nearby in the boonies, and I'm invited to their house-warming party when they get settled in. I turned down the offer of a drive-by delivery service, but I'll take 'em up on the housewarming thing, if Mr. MomIsNuts wants to listen while I tell him how to bag a deer or two on his own land, just by shooting a good rifle out of his open bedroom window.
* You never know WHAT you may find here. But I KNOW why he seems kinda... odd sometimes. He's sweltering in Hot-'Lanta now, when his blood is accustomed to Alaskan weather. To quote the noted philosopher, Mr. T: "I pity the fool."
* If I wasn't worried about her mean-little-old-lady mama tracking me down and shooting me, I might sneak up from behind (Alone. In the dark. All by myself...) and kiss her. Of course, SHE probably would shoot me her ownself if I did THAT... but it might be worth it. I like to live dangerously.
* This woman has been on my blogroll since I first had one. She is so got-dam sweet that she makes my belly hurt sometimes, but I've got a theory about "sweet" wimmen like that. Get 'em alone. In the dark. All by themselves, except for YOU. Those kind of sweetnesses have an inner
* In blogdom, you find the good, the bad, and the ugly. I still haven't discovered a classification for this guy. I think he suffers from oxygen deficiency to his brain from having big, nasty CATS sleep on his face at night.
* When I get a little older, I hope that I mellow out the way this guy has done in his dotage.
* Heh. I know her innermost secrets. YES, I do! I read them written on the wall of the men's bathroom in a biker bar in Daytona, Florida several years ago. I am NOT making that shit up. Look at my innocent face. Would I lie to you about something like THAT?
I'm so got-damn clever sometimes that I scare myself...
All content © Rob Smith