November 02, 2004
Here are ten reasons why I voted for George Bush:
10. The moonbat left. If Kerry wins, the Moveon.org people will be convinced that LUNACY WORKS and they'll never go away.
9. Bush is gonna reinstate the draft. If Bush wins and DOESN'T reinstate the draft, will a single Democrat demagogue admit, "I was wrong?"
8. Bill Clinton. I am against ANYONE Bill Clinton campaigns for. If Bush wins, you can bet your sweet ass that he ain't gonna ask Clinton for advice. I can't say the same for Kerry.
7. Larry Flynt. I want to see if means it, or if he's just pulling an Alec Baldwin. Leftist assclowns are always threatening to leave the country if an election doesn't go their way, but the never leave. Dammit!
6. Swift Boat Veterans. When the people he served with despise a "war hero" such as Kerry, something ain't right. Kerry could stop a lot of speculation about his performance in Vietnam if he simply released his service records. He won't do it. What's he hiding? Besides his Fonda-Kerry behavior after the war was reprensible.
5. John Edwards. Scum-sucking, ambulance-chasing, well-coiffed asswipe. I don't want that sleazy bastard anywhere near the White House.
4. Dick Cheney. Anybody so hated and villified by the Left is my kind of guy.
3. Europe. Fuck Europe. I don't give a rat's ass whether Europe likes us or not, and I'll be damned if what WE need to do must pass some kind of "Golbal Test" before we do it.
2. Teresa Heinz-Kerry. ARRRGGGGHHH!!!! MY EYES!!! The very idea of that harridan becoming First Lady curdles my blood.
1. The War On Terror. John Kerry does not have the balls to fight this war. Bush does. That reason alone was enough for George Bush to win my vote.
All content © Rob Smith