Gut Rumbles

September 06, 2003

that had to hurt

I got this link from my comments.

The 26-year-old man suffered a fractured pelvis and severe burns to his genital area after a firecracker exploded between the cheeks of his buttocks.

An ambulance was called to Dapto's Reed Park about 2.30am on August 10 after reports that the man was haemorrhaging from the buttocks. He was transported to Wollongong Hospital in a serious but stable condition, and he is expected to remain in hospital for several months.

The man suffered extensive injuries from the explosion and required emergency surgery. He now has a colostomy and a catheter, and is sexually dysfunctional.



Or better yet...dumbass. I feel no sympathy for idiots who do shit like this to themselves. What the hell did he think was going to happen? Another case of nature weeding out the weak.

Posted by: Gennie on September 6, 2003 09:03 AM

Thank God he can't procreate.

Posted by: Dawn on September 6, 2003 09:27 AM

Hey, lighten up, people! He was probably just trying to make room so his head would fit farther up his ass-

Posted by: jerseagirl on September 6, 2003 11:33 AM

Please tell me there was alcohol involved in this incident.

Posted by: Trish on September 6, 2003 01:44 PM

He might make the Darwin Awards. He didn't kill himself, but it sounds like he chlorinated his part of the gene pool.

Posted by: Rey on September 6, 2003 01:49 PM

Just don't try to convince MB he should ever be allowed to vote!!

Posted by: MommaBear on September 6, 2003 02:03 PM

Gizzzzz. I've seen lighted farts flame 10 feet or more, but.........

Posted by: Larry on September 9, 2003 09:43 AM
Post a comment