September 25, 2008
I've been interviewed
Originally PUBLISHED August 4, 2005
1. Do you believe in an afterlife and/or reincarnation?
No. I don't. I don't believe in heaven or hell, either.
2. If the BC were to beg on her hands and knees for you to come home, would you?
No way. Not EVER. A part of me will always love the woman I THOUGHT she was, but too much damage has been done. I could never trust her again. Once that's gone, so is love.
3. What is/was your biggest accomplishment in life?
I hope I haven't seen that one yet. But being the youngest General Foreman in the history of the chemical plant and doing a good job bossing people older than my father in the "widowmaker" area is something I'm proud of. Hell, I'm proud of being good at almost ANYTHING I ever put my mind to.
4. Do you dream at night? Do you remember your dreams in the morning? Do they affect your day in any way?
I dream vividly and in technicolor. I also have many extremely STRANGE dreams. And I remember them all.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No. I don't.
6. Do you have secret dreams/wishes for Quinton as he ages?
I just want him to be happy and grow up to be a responsible man. I hope he has better luck with wimmen than I did.
7. What is love? Can you describe it in words?
Love is a feeling of closeness-- of ONE-ness with someone else. It's a peaceful, easy feeling that you get when you see that other person, EVERY TIME you see them. There's no one else in the world you'd rather be with. You give up a big chunk of your soul when you love someone.
8. How about hate?
I hate viscerally. I hate with an anger that makes me see red and go beserk. You've got to do something to MAKE me hate you, but if I ever do, I never change my mind.
9. What is your worst habit?
Shit. You name it, I've got it.
10. You went to school and earned an English major and yet, you ended up working in a plant. Why?
I wanted to be the Great American Writer. That didn't pan out, a woman I didn't love got pregnant on me and I had to do something to support my family. I didn't choose that career as much as I had it thrust upon me by circumstance. But I ended up being good at it.
See? I'll answer interview questions.
(Excuse me. The questions came from SURFIE, but I forgot to link her. I've been busy today.)
All content © Rob Smith