December 02, 2007
I'm going to bed
Originally published June 21, 2006
I hurt and I don't feel very good. [Me either, Darlin'...] But before I turn in for the night, I just want to say a few things:
* Big government is NOT a good thing. The bigger it gets, the worse and more out of touch with the "American People" it becomes. The way I see it now, the only difference between Republicans and Democrats is NOT whether they want big government or not, but what Big Government should demand that you do.
* Don't EVER wonder how Adolph Hitler did what he did. Read some leftoid blogs. Listen to leftoid politicians. That's all you need to know.
* Some wimmen are absolute, insane, constantly-on-the-rag nutballs. If you don't believe me, read some of my comments. Does the name "Tessa" ring a bell?
* Some wimmen are truly kind and wonderful. My mama was like that. So are a few others that I know. Does the name "Chablis" ring a bell?
* The older I get, the less I trust ANYBODY. What causes that?
* Not too many people think today. They react, which is totally different from thinking.
* This country is becoming totally pussified. People who want to eliminate "Risk," are going to kill us all. They'd VOTE for Adolph Hitler today if he promised them safety.
* Guns are NOT dangerous, when handled by people who know what they're doing. They are dangerous when handled by CRIMINALS.
* I dare not write about this shit* for fear of being called a racist. Truth is brutal sometimes. And if you run from it, you end up with an Adolph Hitler ruling your country.
Am I crazy? I mean, I see this stuff plain as day in MY eyes. Look at 10,000 years of history. Am I all fucked up for thinking the way I do?
Maybe so. A LOT of people voted for Al Gore. They voted for John Kerry, too. Bejus. Did they really want that kind of jackass running our country? Would they vote for Hitler, too, if he promised them a chicken in every pot and a check in the mail?
I don't know and I don't care. I'm going to bed now. Y'all sleep tight and worry about global warming, or affirmative action or gun control, or free prescription drugs for dottering old farts with a million dollars in the bank.
I'll worry about the IRS taking everything I have.
Guess what? I have a lot more to worry about than YOU DO. And I have my government to thank for THAT!
All content © Rob Smith