September 25, 2007
Not p.c., but funny
Originally published July 8, 2002
Here are some totally disgusting, racist, ethnophobic, politically-incorrect jokes. Sent to me by Catfish:
1. What's the Cuban national anthem?
2. Where does an Irish family go on vacation?
3. Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby?
4. What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the
5. Why aren't there any Puerto Ricans on Star Trek?
6. What do you call an Arkansas farmer with a sheep under each arm?
7. Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?
8. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast?
9. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?
10. How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say a dirty word?
11. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern
12. My, my, how time have changed. Years ago, when 100 white men chased 1 black man, we called it the Ku Klux Klan.
13. Why is there no Disneyland in China?
All content © Rob Smith