February 27, 2004
We are a country founded by rebels who risked everything they had in this world to achieve a dream. They were willing to die for the cause and a lot of them did. What do we have today? We have THIS SHIT:
What do you think the odds are for Quinton ever seeing the card? Don't you think Jennifer sees the mail first? So, it would seem that this is another salvo that Jennifer can add to her arsenal and that it does nothing positive vis a vis your relationship with Quinton.
Okay, let me see if I understand this missive correctly.
1) DO WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS! OTHERWISE, YOU MAY GET IN TROUBLE!
2) GENUFLECT, BOW, ASS-KISS OR WHATEVER ELSE IT TAKES. KNEEL NAKED ON YOU YOUR KNEES. JUST DON'T PISS OFF THE GOVERNMENT.
3) THEY HAVE THE POWER. IT AIN'T WORTH THE FIGHT.
4) EAT YOUR GRUEL AND SHUT UP.
5) YOU CAN'T CHANGE STUPID LAW. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOU ASS AND ACCEPT IT.
6) ANY ASSHOLE IN A BLACK ROBE SITTING BEHIND A BENCH IS SMARTER THAN I AM.
7) ALL LAWS MAKE SENSE. WHO ARE WE TO QUESTION THEM?
8) BAAAAH! BAHHHH! I AM A SHEEP AND THEREFORE A GOOD CITIZEN.
9) BITE MY ASS. YOU'LL NEVER TAME ME.
10) I AM A FREE MAN IN A FREE COUNTRY. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT LAWYERS AND JUDGES. MY DADDY TAUGHT ME RIGHT FROM WRONG. I KNOW
The day that I kiss government's ass just to keep myself out of trouble is the day I choose to die. And the day the REST of you people decide to become sheep, it's all over for everyone. I am my own worst enemy? Got-Dam, child? What books are you reading today?
Try Atlas Shrugged, you witless drone.
All content © Rob Smith