June 22, 2003
friday five on sunday morning
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Straight, except for a tendency to develop a wave in the back when I let it grow long. I have a double-crown. It's a recessive gene thing.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
A lot of it fell out and never came back. The rest turned
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Snakes. That would reflect the brain beneath the hair.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
I once let my son Quinton cut my hair with the new electric clippers I got for my birthday. He was six years old at the time. He shaved me almost bald and I let him do it. Then I realized that I don't look so good bald-headed. I have too many unsightly lumps and bumps on my skull. More recessive genes, I suppose.
All content © Rob Smith